Kratom is native to Southeast Asia that comes from a tree named Mitragyna speciosa. It has widely been used throughout this region for medicinal purposes. However, besides the benefits that Kratom offers, it also has several some negative effects. I will write here about the pros and cons of Kratom and finding stores that sell Kratom.
Pros of Kratom
Following are the pros of using Kratom.
• Kratom leaves are rich in Alkaloids including Speciogynine, Mitragynine, 9-Hydoxycorynantheidine, 7-hydroxymitragynine, Paynantheine, etc. All these ingredients have various health benefits.
• If you consume it in the right way, it helps to fight pain associated with medical conditions like bone and joint pains, muscular pains, multiple sclerosis, etc.
• Kratom helps to boost your immune system. According to traditional beliefs, they help to reduce the severity of illnesses or even prevent illnesses.
• Kratom is stimulatory. If you take it on small amounts, Kratom can be energizing like a cup of tea or coffee.
• Many traditional users and practitioners regard Kratom as a fertility booster and an aphrodisiac. It can help to improve duration/conception rates, increase fertility, and re-energize a tired libido.
• Kratom is said to be mood boosting. If you take one dosing per day, it can block out negative thoughts and help you to be optimistic. With higher doses, you can feel euphoric.
• People, who suffer from anxiety, mood swings, chronic stress, and depression, can use Kratom as anxiolytic substances.
• Kratom is one of the best natural herbs for improving your sleep quality.
• Kratom is also said to be helpful for heart health and the treatment of Diabetes.
Cons of Kratom
The cons of using Kratom are described below.
• Kratom is expensive.
• There are very few sources from where you can buy Kratom locally.
• Kratom is known to have psychoactive effects, which are feared to cause permanent insanity. This is the reason Kratom is banned in many countries.
• It can be used for drug addiction, although, it is known to be weaker than other drugs.
• You may face some mild side effects after using Kratom. These include fatigue, drowsiness, stomach discomfort, constipation, and nausea.
• Several users have described experiencing a Kratom hangover the next morning they take it. The symptoms may include anxiety, irritability, headache, nausea, etc.
How to find Stores that Sell Kratom
As most countries, including the USA do not produce it, you may have difficulty finding stores that sell Kratom. Here are some options for you where you can find them.
• Online shops.
• Smoke shops.
• Gas station shops.
• Online classified ads.
• Special shops selling CBD and Kratom.
• Head shops.
The pros and cons of Kratom described here should help you to get the benefits of Kratom, using it wisely. You can also find stores that sell Kratom easily by using the information provided here.